Skip to main content

Wizkid says he loves Davido, Burna Boy, Rema on Capital Xtra



TODAY AT 5:10 PM | real buzz |kidashine

   
Wizkid hails Davido, Burna Boy and Rema as he announces new collaboration with Skepta on Capital Xtra.
Wizkid on Capital Xtra. (YouTube/Capital Xtra)
Wizkid on Capital Xtra. (YouTube/Capital Xtra)
A few weeks ago, Wizkid was announced as a headliner at BBC Radio 1Xtra Live. The event was set to hold at Arena Birmingham, United Kingdom on October 5, 2019.
However, the event was postponed. Nonetheless, Wizkid appeared on Robert Bruce on Capital Xtra on October 8, 2019. A day ago, Pulse published that Wizkid’s proclamation that he left Banky W’s EME a broke man.
But as the interview progressed, Robert Bruce asked Wizkid what the unity is back in Nigeria. Wizkid replied that, “Yeah man, everyone loves everybody – well, to me sha, me, I love everybody. I’m friends with everyone, I support everyone. It’s love and it’s just amazing to see what’s happening to the scene right now. Everyone is doing their thing, everyone is killing it.
“From, you know Burna Boy, Davido to the new cats, Fireboy, Rema… I feel like every kid from Africa deserves a chance to win.”
Wizkid also announced that he is set to release a new song with Skepta. 
You can watch the video below;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toke Makinwa, Tell The Young Ones How You Make Your Money – Yomi Black Insists

Nollywood producer Yomi Black, in his response to the reply he got from Toke Makinwa, has insisted that she needs to tell people her source of income. Taking to his Instagram page, Yomi mentioned that though he acknowledged the fact that the OAP is quite hardworking and that they had run some projects together in the past, but she needs to tell the young ones how she makes her money. He wrote: On this issue, I would like to say I understand why Toke responded the way she did. The bloggers set a trap for her and she fell for it. I admit I saw Soji Ogunaike’s comment on Instablog and I thought it was very interesting, especially since Soji dared her to show how she made a living. I shared it because I really thought there was a lesson there. In the post I made it clear that it was copied from Soji Ogunaike, but the bloggers reported the story and cropped out the credit to insight a war between Toke and I. They even made the headlines more interesting by saying I (Yomi...

“There’s No Explanation Anybody Can Give” — Governor Akeredolu Condemns DSS For Invading Courtroom To Arrest Sowore

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has condemned the invasion of the courtroom by Department of State Services (DSS) to rearrest #RevolutionNow convener, Omoyele Sowore on Friday December 6. Though the DSS and the Presidency have shared their own account of the incident, the Governor of Sowore’s home state insisted that there is no explanation anyone can give to justify the invasion of the courtroom. Akeredolu also expressed fear of lawyers being arrested in the middle of court sessions. He said; “It should be an anathema to the bar that inaction has come upon us. The bar needs to talk on quite a number of things. “We must be terror against demagogues. It is when your voice of the bar is heard consistently that it will earn respect. Will people go and desecrate our courtrooms and we keep quiet? The bar must condemn it. There is no explanation anybody can give you. “Somebody calls it drama. Drama! How? What we saw was not drama, you must stand up to condemn the SSS for what they...

Mad o 'President Buhari Reacts As Punch Changes President’s Title To ‘Major General’

The Presidency has reacted to the decision by Punch Newspaper to henceforth refer to President Muhammadu Buhari as General Buhari. In a notice titled “Buhari’s lawlessness: Our Stand”, Punch stated that it will “henceforth prefix Buhari’s name with his rank as a military dictator in the 80s ‘Major General’ and refer to his administration as a regime until they purge themselves of their insufferable contempt for the rule of law. The newspaper made the decision while making reference to DSS non-compliance to court orders on trial of Omoyele Sowore, publisher of SaharaReporters; invasion of courtroom and trial of Shiites’ leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky amongst others. Punch said its decision shows its protest against autocracy and military-style repression under Buhari’s administration. However, in reaction to Punch’s decision, Femi Adesina, a Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, said the newspaper’s decision to call Buhari ‘Major General’ is not out ...